- Key features
CROSS FIT 10'0 x 33.0" comes with:
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. 12’0 CROSS Fish includes sliding rails for maximum versatility during fishing trips.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure/Fish) - Maixmizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga, fishing and family fun. Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
Max rider weight: 220 lbs/100 kgbr>
- Include Product
Fins set up : 1 + 2
Fin : FCSII Connect Touring 9"
- Shipping & Returns
- All items in stock are shipped within 48 hours and subject to the carrier's delivery times (around 72 hours). These are average times calculated in business days.
- You have 7 business days from the date of delivery to return your order.
- BIC Sport guarantees this product against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- For more detailed information, please see our "General Sales Conditions" and the "BIC Sport Warranty" section.
- Technical Data
Length 10'0" Width 33" Thickness 4"3/4 Weight 13 kg Volume 195 L Feet off tail 21.0" Feet off nose 21.8" Max Rider Weight 220 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1 Center fin QUICK Touring 9" Fins supplied QUICK Touring 9"
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
Powered by paddling.com