- Key features
- Exclusive ACE-TEC Technology for an ideal blend of performance, lightweight and durability.
- 30% stronger than traditional PU surfboards for enhanced product lifetime.
- 100% Made in France to ensure quality of both products & working conditions.
- Proven longboard shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Darrel DELL, approved by top riders.
- Traditional longboard EasyTrans graphics.
- FCS fins come standard with these boards.
- Include Product
Fins supplied : FCS 8" + FCS GL
- Shipping & Returns
- All items in stock are shipped within 48 hours and subject to the carrier's delivery times (around 72 hours). These are average times calculated in business days.
- You have 7 business days from the date of delivery to return your order.
- BIC Sport guarantees this product against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- For more detailed information, please see our "General Sales Conditions" and the "BIC Sport Warranty" section.
- Technical Data
Length 9'0 Width 22"1/4 Thickness 2"3/4 Board weight 7 kg Volume 66 L Shaper Gérard DABBADIE Fins setup US Center Box + Sides Fins supplied FCS 8" + FCS GL
The PERFORM range is a great mix of performance, lightweight and durability (30% stronger than a traditional PU surfboard). PERFORM boards offer legendary go-to longboard shapes for those who want to start strong or to take it to the next level.
100% Made in our factory in France in precision engineered steel molds, featuring our exclusive ACE-TEC Technology and then hand finished by our skilled production teams. Over 40,000 ACE-TEC surfboards have been sold around the world to date.
30% strongher than a classic surfboard!
LIGHT WEIGHT, PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY
An ASA composite skin covering an epoxy resin impregnated glassfibre, wrapped round a polystyrene core.