- Key features
The DARKHORSE (VORTEX) 7'4'' comes with:
- Vortex™ construction: Foam and Glass Hybrid Soft Top/Bottom,
- Molded EPS core,
- HDPE with Vectra Ply reinforced skin with IXPE (Irradiated cross-linked polyethylene) foam backing for durability and protection,
- PVC reinforced FCS Fusion compatible finboxes,
- FCS Fusion compatible finboxes,
- Nylon fin set,
- Leash plug,
- High density EVA wrapped rails.
Max rider weight: 250 lbs/113,4 kg
- Include Product
- DARKHORSE (VORTEX) 7'4'' surf
- Nylon fin set (3 fins)
- Shipping & Returns
- All items in stock are shipped within 48 hours and subject to the carrier's delivery times (around 72 hours). These are average times calculated in business days.
- You have 7 business days from the date of delivery to return your order.
- BIC Sport guarantees this product against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- For more detailed information, please see our "General Sales Conditions" and the "BIC Sport Warranty" section.
- Technical Data
Length 7'4" Width 22.8" Thickness 3.6''\" Weight 11 lbs Volume 70 L Fins setup 1+ 2 Fins supplied Nylon fin set (3 fins) Fins setup Thruster Center fin - Side fin Soft
The all new SIC Darkhorse is stepping up the game with its Vortex™ construction (Foam and Glass Hybrid Soft Top/Bottom) fusing the highest quality soft board technology with composite material and a marine grade wooden stringer. The full-length wooden stringer creates an I-Beam between the top and bottom glass. The Darkhorse features a lightweight, molded, EPS foam core. The bottom and top skin are a high-quality HDPE with Vectra Ply with IXPE (Irradiated cross-linked polyethylene) foam backing for durability and protection. The rails are a high-density EVA to increase durability while remaining comfortable on your arms when paddling.
SHAPED BY JON HENDERSON SANTA CRUZ
“SIC worked with veteran Santa Cruz, California shaper Jon Henderson to create the Drifter. Henderson has been shaping boards for more than 30 years and has honed his craft and shapes through his custom brand and while shaping for many other leading surf brands throughout the years. Henderson understands that a shape like the Drifter needs work in waves everywhere and has therefore drawn on his decades of experience to design a board that can be surfed in breaks around the world.