- Key features
The TAO SURF (AT) 9'2'' ART comes with:
- ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability
- Digitally direct printed graphics
- 2+1 fin set
- Smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
- Ergo-Undercut handle
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
- 10'' Dolphin Fin FCS
- 2 x FCS M5 Thruster side Fins
- Include Product
- Shipping & Returns
- All items in stock are shipped within 48 hours and subject to the carrier's delivery times (around 72 hours). These are average times calculated in business days.
- You have 7 business days from the date of delivery to return your order.
- BIC Sport guarantees this product against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- For more detailed information, please see our "General Sales Conditions" and the "BIC Sport Warranty" section.
- Technical Data
Length 9'2" Width 31.5" Weight 24 lbs Volume 145 L Max Rider Weight 180 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1 Center fin 10" Dolphin Fin FCS Side fin 2 x FCS M5 Thruster side fins Fins supplied 10” DOLPHIN FIN FCS + 2 FCS COMPATIBLE SIDE FINS Fin Box Configuration STANDARD US
The TAO ART series is part of SIC’s “ART Series” boards which utilize a proprietary digital direct printed graphic on the polymer skin. It delivers both beauty and durability simultaneously. Each substrate is first printed with a unique design and then thermo-formed over the fiberglass skin.
The art is UV stable and scratch resistant. This process allows SIC the flexibility to add durable art that will last for years.
LIGHT, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE:
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, and Surf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.