- Key features
Techno 293 OD can be used:
- To start windsurfing
- To race in One Design at all levels (local to international)
- To race in Youth Olympic Games
- Techno 293 OD is the pathway to Olympic Games as most of the international RSX top riders come directly from the Techno 293 OD.
- Include Product
Footstraps: Ergoform x 6 positions :
2 + 1 in the centre
+ 2 upwind straps on 3-position inserts
Footpads: 5 pieces, 5 mm thickness
Board: 293 x 79cm / 205ltrs / 13.0kg
Fin: Ride 46 / Fin box: Deep Tuttle
Dagger system: 60cm
- Shipping & Returns
- All items in stock are shipped within 48 hours and subject to the carrier's delivery times (around 72 hours). These are average times calculated in business days.
- You have 7 business days from the date of delivery to return your order.
- BIC Sport guarantees this product against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- For more detailed information, please see our "General Sales Conditions" and the "BIC Sport Warranty" section.
- Technical Data
Length 9'6" Width 31" Board weight 13 kg Volume 205 L Shaper Fabien Vollenweider Fins supplied Ride 46 Fin box Deep Tuttle Ideal sails sizes 5.8 > 8.5 Footstraps Ergoform x 6 positions : 2 + 1 in the centre + 2 upwind straps on 3-position inserts Pads 4mm thickness with 8mm under the heels Masttrack 3 adjustable positions
The official worldwide-approved board for Junior Under 17 competitions, the Techno 293 One Design has seen its fleet numbers explode over the last few years. Today, there are more than 9000 Techno 293s sailing somewhere in the world, with a supporting competition program that is constantly growing. The 2014 World Championships, held in Brest in France, drew more than 400 competitors from 35 countries and 6 continents: a windsurfing record. The 2015 European Championships in Liepaja/Latvia were another huge success with 300 competitors from 25 countries. The Techno 293 OD is firmly established in numerous countries now and the 293 scene’s vitality has quickly made it the biggest windsurf fleet on the planet. The Techno 293 OD class launched a new sub-category, the Techno +, opening the One Design competition door to older riders/competitors.
LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE:
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
You have chosen a board designed by the best windsurfers and manufactured according to high quality standards by the world's leading board manufacturer. Congratulations! We wish you good wind conditions, waves, and a lot of fun on all the spots around the planet. This rigging handbook is not only a simple directions leaflet but a medley of all the adjustments and advice put together by our best racers to enable you to go faster and sail smoother.